How Much Do Dental Implants cost?
The cost of your procedure depends on a variety of factors:
- Number of teeth being replaced
- Number of Dental Implants required
- Whether or not bone grafting is needed
- Are sinus grafts necessary
- Do non-restorable teeth need to be removed (i.e. extractions?)
- What type of final Dental Implant restoration is chosen
- What are your esthetic requirements/choices
- Does tissue need to be altered
- Are other teeth involved
At Oral Dynamics we offer FREE consultations to gauge the level of care required and provide you with the best estimate of fees based on your specific needs. After a thorough diagnostic evaluation, you will be given a detailed treatment plan that will contain the exact FULL cost of your treatment, from start to finish, all under one roof, one doctor, beginning to end. At that time, our Implant/Financial Coordinator will help you with payment options to fit your budget. Various financing options are available from our credit resources.
Is the Cost of Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?
At present, most dental carriers do not cover Dental Implants. Benefits for some procedures such as tooth removal and final restorations may be covered; however, benefits are still limited by your yearly maximum allowance. Our Implant/Financial Coordinator will work with you to maximize your benefits to procure all the benefits to which you are entitled.