For generations, from Mona Lisa to the “Cover Girl”, the absence or presence of a smile has carried great significance. Today, a healthy, attractive, smile continues to be an important facet of life, with an impact on health, self-esteem, and relationships – both personal and professional.
- Do you feel awkward or self conscious about your smile?
- Do you cover your mouth with your hand when you talk or smile?
- When the camera comes out, do you close your lips?
- Do you avoid bright lipstick so as not to highlight your smile?
- Do you have a mustache to hide your smile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are part of the 50% of Americans NOT satisfied with their smile and would like to make some improvement.
Why not schedule an appointment for a Smile Analysis with Dr. Rowland? He can discuss the changes you would like and the range of treatment options available to you that will enhance your smile.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Please view our Smile Gallery for some before and after pictures of our REAL patients and read their testimonials.