Restorative Options for One or More Missing Teeth
- IMPLANT CROWNS – Typical porcelain/ceramic crown cemented or screwed to Dental Implant Abutment. Used to replace single or multiple missing teeth, where replacement is a one-to-one option, i.e., one Dental Implant per missing tooth.
- FIXED DENTAL IMPLANT BRIDGE – Crowns and Pontics are cemented or screwed to two or more Dental Implant Abutments to replace multiple missing teeth.
Restorative Options if Arches are Edentulous (NO TEETH)
- REMOVABLE IMPLANT STABILIZED DENTURE – Two (2) Dental Implants are used to retain the denture by attachments on the Dental Implant Abutments. Support for function is still placed on the oral (gum) tissue.
- FIXED IMPLANT SUPPORTED PROSTHESIS – The prosthesis is fabricated on a bar and the entire prosthesis is screwed down to the Dental Implant Abutments, giving maximum support – this is only removable by the dentist. Support for function is entirely placed on the Dental Implants.
- FIXED IMPLANT SUPPORTED ZIRCONIA PROSTHESIS – functions the same as the Fixed Implant Supported Prosthesis but is fabricated of zirconia (a high strength ceramic) and porcelain. This is the most esthetic and durable prosthesis.